You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you.
-Song of Solomon 4:7
Little serum, BIG results.
Touch of C has a powerful anti-aging formulation for smoother, brighter, more revitalized and youthful skin. Are you ready for radiant and healthy skin?
Over 1700 bottles sold! Order one today & “C” the difference for yourself!
• 20% Stable Vitamin C
• No Parabens, Dyes, or Fragrances; Cruelty-Free
• Highly Concentrated formula using Natural and Organic Ingredients
•Powerful Antioxidant Properties of Vitamin C + E + Jojoba oil
• Freshly, Handmade Small Batches
(on the bottom of the bottle it will show when it was made!)
•Formulated for even the most sensitive skin
• Less Chemicals and No Fillers
• Formulated at a Safe pH for your Skin
•Fast absorbing, non-greasy (suitable for all skin types)
• Highest Quality Ingredients for Safety and Efficacy
• Pharmacist Developed and Compounded
• Bonus use for guys: use as aftershave to prevent shaver bumps
• USP 51 certified; Eco-friendly Preservative
Directions: Cleanse face and leave damp. Apply about 5-7 drops to face, neck, and chest area morning & night (for best results). This is a concentrated serum, so less really is more. Let the serum completely dry, then apply a SPF day moisturizer and your normal moisturizer for nighttime.
Tips for use- **It is normal for the serum to feel tight at first** Applying a moisturizer after the serum will help keep the ingredients in by forming a barrier on your skin. If you are noticing a film when you rub your finger on your face or while putting make up on, you are using TOO much serum to be absorbed. Try using less drops. Exfoliate your skin once weekly to promote the effectiveness of Touch of C (helps to get rid of dead skin cells so the serum can be absorbed appropriately) The serum has oxidized once it turns dark brown or red, it is normal for it to have a yellow color that darkens over time (two of the natural preservatives have this yellowing effect). Period after opening is 5 months.