Hi, It’s me you’re looking for.
Touch of C is a powerful anti-aging serum for smoother, brighter, more revitalized and youthful skin. Are you ready for radiant and healthy skin?
Order one today & “C” the difference for yourself!
• 20% Stable Vitamin C
• No Parabens, Dyes, Sulfates, Fragrances, or Formaldehyde releasers
• Highly Concentrated formula using Natural and Organic Ingredients
•Powerful Antioxidant Properties of Vitamin C + E + Jojoba oil
• Freshly, Handmade Small Batches (on the bottom of the bottle it will show when it was made!)
•Formulated for even the most sensitive skin
• No Fillers
• Formulated at a Safe pH for your Skin
•Fast absorbing, non-greasy (suitable for all skin types)
• Highest Quality Ingredients for Safety and Efficacy
• Pharmacist Developed and Compounded
• USP 51 Certified; Eco-friendly Preservative; Cruelty Free
•Over 2000 bottles sold
Directions: Cleanse face and leave damp. Apply about 5-7 drops to face, neck, and chest area AM & PM (for best results). This is a concentrated serum, a few drops go a long way. Let the serum dry, then apply your favorite moisturizer.
Tips for use- **It is normal for the serum to feel tight at first** Applying a moisturizer after the serum will help keep the ingredients in by forming a barrier on your skin. If you are noticing a film when you rub your finger on your face or while putting make up on, you are using TOO much serum to be absorbed. Try using less drops. Exfoliate your skin once weekly to promote the effectiveness of Touch of C (helps to get rid of dead skin cells so the serum can be absorbed appropriately) The serum has oxidized once it turns dark brown or red, it is normal for it to have a yellow color that darkens over time (two of the natural preservatives have this yellowing effect). Period after opening is 5 months.
For more reviews please see our Facebook page back 2 bare skin care or find us on Instagram @back2bareskincare